Thursday, July 14, 2016

That Time I Forgot to Share About Prom

Two of our guys actually went to Prom this year.  School dances don't seem to be much of a draw for our boys and only one other has gone to the Prom.  He went with a group of friends and they had a blast.  This scenario was similar except these two had dates, but they still all went as friends.  I think that despite Prom being the same weekend as Mother's Day it was still worth it, everyone had a fantastic time and made wonderful memories.


Micah and Bailey are so beautiful in their Prom Dresses.  These girls are seriously the best.



Micah is a very special part of our family.  We met her when she worked at Braums and she has a special place in our hearts as an honorary daughter.  Last Summer she helped me a ton with babysitting and driving kids places for me.  I don't know what I would have done without her.  All my kids love her, we are going to miss her when she is off far away in college next year but are excited to see what she does and where she goes in life.

I just wanted to get these memories down.  
~Prom 2016~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do love comments, thank you for taking the time to leave one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...